VibraCool: Spiral Soğutma Konveyörleri
The Barwell VibraCool is a space and time-saving spiral cooling conveyor specifically developed for the effective cooling, separation and drying of hot rubber parts as they are produced on a Barwell preformer or extruder.
- A versatile solution that is suitable for most types of hot rubber blanks, preforms, pellets and extrusions
- A technologically advanced and quality enhancing method of ensuring effective cooling, separation and drying of rubber products without interrupting the production line
- An easy-to-operate system requiring minimal user training and maintenance
- A compact and cost-cutting solution saving factory space and dramatically reduces drying and cooling time compared to other conveyor methods
- Safe, reliable and durable – made out of stainless steel to prevent corrosion
Hot rubber parts feed into the VibraCool which acts as a spiral elevator and enables rubber parts to travel over 40m upwards, saving factory space, achieved though perpetual vibratory motion. The cooling process can be enhanced by the spraying of water or the blasting of air. The rubber parts exit via a top chute into storage containers or to a subsequent production process, without the risk of preforms sticking together.
Curved VibraCool Designed for most general rubber applications
Flat Corrugated VibraCool Commonly used when only air is applied for cooling, excellent for ‘O’ ring production
Bowl VibraCool Used for large preforms or cooling of shoe sole preforms