The most common applications for the RACA/C-BT series are in the plastic processing industry, for instance in the metallization process (plastic film and aluminium coupling) for a quick cooling of the metallization coil.
These chillers are used in the production of detergents and soap too: the low temperature of the fluid improves the brand impression, the resolution and the polishing.
Other applications: chemical, pharmaceutics, contact lens.
RACA/C-BT are either air or water cooled.
Low temperature range of the fluid between +5 and -30°C (41 to -22°F)
All BT chillers are tested in Frigosystem for 10 hours and submitted to the real load conditions during the quality and working test.
- Removable panels for quick maintenance access
- IP44 control box
- Water tank level indicator
- Threaded couplings for prompt connection to the user’s plant
- Swivel wheels for easy positioning
- Large surface air condenser in copper tubes and aluminium fins, complete with fans
- Dry expansion evaporator
- Top brand hermetic refrigerant compressor
- Stainless steel water tank
- Centrifugal pump complete with by-pass
- Antifreezing safety probe
- Digital microprocessor control for set and actual temperatures and safety alarms
- Differential pressure switches controlling the minimum and maximum pressure of the unit